The Georgia School of Orthodontics is proud to be featured by local and nationwide media outlets. Please click below to see some of the exciting coverage on our state-of-the-art program and clinic.
SANDY SPRINGS, Ga., USA: National, state and local members of the Military Order of the Purple Heart, veterans and Purple Heart recipients, and city officials of Sandy Springs, Ga. (a Purple Heart City) joined Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO) at a ceremony on Nov. 7 at its Sandy Springs facility.
A career of compassionate care for Dr. Ricky Harrell, Program Director at Georgia School of Orthodontics What can you tell us about your background? I graduated from the University of Alabama (UAB) School of Dentistry in 1979.
18 new residents to enter three-year residency program ATLANTA, Sept. 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — The Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO) is pleased to welcome a new class of residents to its highly regarded 36-month Residency Program.
For the Georgia School of Orthodontics serving the greater Atlanta community, growth came fast as it opened its second facility just one year after opening its first. Starting an orthodontic school from scratch can be a daunting task.
ATLANTA, Feb. 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Keeping its pledge to support Purple Heart recipients in Georgia, the Georgia School of Orthodontics, in partnership with the Georgia Dental Foundation, has awarded one its first families with free orthodontic care through its Purple Heart Smiles program.
Dr. Nandakumar Janakiraman Named Director of Research
ATLANTA, Jan. 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — World-renowned researcher Nandakumar Janakiraman, B.D.S, M.D.S., MDentSC, who is currently a full-time faculty member at the Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO), has been appointed GSO’s director of research.
GWINNETT, Ga., Jan. 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — In keeping with its promise to provide $100,000 in complimentary orthodontic care to deserving children in Georgia, the Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO) has selected three youths in Gwinnett County to receive complimentary orthodontic treatment at its newly opened Duluth facility. Currently, ten individuals are receiving complimentary treatment since the school opened in August of 2016.
– American Association of Orthodontists® The Practice Management Bulletin Vol. 35, No.6 December 2017 p.30
ATLANTA, Nov. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Deborah Borden, D.M.D., M.S., has been named clinical director of the Georgia School of Orthodontics’ (GSO) Atlanta and Gwinnett clinics.
ATLANTA, Nov. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — The Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO) will introduce its second state-of-the-art clinic with a grand opening Tuesday, Dec. 12, at 10 a.m., at 3700 Crestwood Parkway NW, Suite 180, in Duluth.
ATLANTA, Nov. 1, 2017, /PRNewswire/ –Continuing their commitment to excellence in high-quality patient-centered care and service to the community, Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO) has proudly partnered with the Georgia Dental Foundation to provide complimentary orthodontic care to children of Purple Heart recipients through the Purple Heart Smiles program. The Purple Heart Smiles program serves…
With the addition of six new faculty members, Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO) advances its commitment to offer an advanced specialty education program in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics while providing quality orthodontic care to patients. The school operates two clinics located in metro-Atlanta.
Nandakumar Janakiraman, B.D.S, M.D.S., MDentSc has been named associate professor with the Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO), which consists of two campus locations in metro Atlanta. “Dr. Janakiraman is a world-renowned researcher and proven leader,” said Ricky Harrell, D.M.D., M.A., Program Director of the Georgia School of Orthodontics.
The Georgia School of Orthodontics will provide complimentary orthodontic care to three Gwinnett kids. The school announced the names of the three recipients during the groundbreaking for its second campus in Duluth last week.
The Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO) has started construction of a 9,000 square foot office in Gwinnett County, which will double its orthodontic service capacity for metro Atlanta residents. This new location is the second of several Georgia School of Orthodontics that are planned to open in underserved areas throughout the metro Atlanta area.
An orthodontics school and clinic will break ground in Duluth this month. “The Georgia School of Orthodontics will be a great addition to the Gwinnett community,” said Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners Chairman Charlotte Nash.
ATLANTA, Jan. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — After a nationwide search that spanned several months, The Georgia School of Orthodontics’ Board of Directors have selected Ricky E. Harrell D.M.D., M.A., and Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics as the new program director.
Dr. Melvin Polk Named Interim Program Director – Atlanta – December 6, 2016 Today The Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO) Chairman of the Board, Randy Kluender, D.D.S., M.S. announced Dr. Melvin Polk, who is currently a full-time faculty member at the school, has been appointed interim program director.
The Georgia School of Orthodontics was featured in the Atlanta Business Chronicle . ATLANTA, Sept. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — At its August 2016 meeting, the Commission on Dental Accreditation (“CODA”) granted Initial Accreditation to the Georgia School of Orthodontics (“GSO”), a new program in orthodontic education that aims to improve both orthodontic education opportunities in the state as..
– Metro Atlanta Black In response to an increased demand for orthodontic dentists within the state of Georgia, a new orthodontic residency program will be opening its doors in 2016. The Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO) is based in Atlanta and will start accepting patients in April.
[/videos] Focus Atlanta Interview: Dr. Pramod Sinha and Lia Stone – Focus Atlanta Dr. Pramod Sinha and Lia Stone are being interviewed on Foucs Atlanta.
– Dentist Money Digest, December 28, 2016 A new orthodontic residency program opening next year says it will offer an “innovative approach” to clinical learning.
– Rockdale Citizen The Georgia School of Orthodontics recently announced that Conyers resident Eli Apted was one of three recipients of complimentary orthodontic care at GSO’s grand opening.
– PR Newswire The Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO) announced Thursday the recipients of complimentary orthodontic care at GSO’s grand opening and ribbon cutting event. “We reviewed hundreds of nomination entries and after thoughtful deliberation, chose three children who truly inspired us and whose stories touched our hearts.
– Yahoo News The Georgia School of Orthodontics will celebrate its grand opening with an event announcing the first three deserving recipients of the $100,000 in complimentary orthodontic care it has pledged to provide to the Atlanta community over the next three years. The event will also include demonstrations of its new CS 3600 intraoral..
– Atlanta Journal-Constitution The Georgia School of Orthodontics is excited to celebrate the grand opening and ribbon cutting of its state-of-the-art facility.
– Mommy Talk Show As if feeding, clothing and educating a child isn’t expensive enough there comes a time when your dentist will refer you to an orthodontist for braces.
– CBS46 To commemorate its grand opening in May, the Georgia School of Orthodontics announced today plans to provide $100,000 worth of complimentary orthodontic care at its newly constructed Atlanta Clinic.
– Yahoo News To commemorate its grand opening in May, the Georgia School of Orthodontics announced today plans to provide $100,000 worth of complimentary orthodontic care at its newly constructed Atlanta Clinic.
– Orthodontic Products A new orthodontic residency program will open in Atlanta in 2016. The Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO) will be a 3-year residency program open to dentists across the country.