What is Gift of a Smile Heroes?
GSO’s Gift of a Smile Heroes initiative was created to recognize heroes of all types in the Atlanta metro communities by giving them free braces or Invisalign® treatment. A Hero can be a working mother, an essential worker, or a poll volunteer. And we cannot forget about our teachers, frontline workers and first responders. Heroes are nominated by individuals in their communities by completing a nomination form below. To celebrate the launch of the program, GSO awarded four adult heroes with complimentary orthodontic care and continues the program by selecting one hero recipient each quarter.
Since opening in 2016 GSO has provided over $150,000 in complimentary orthodontic care through Purple Heart Smiles, Gift of a Smile and now Gift of a Smile Heroes. We can’t wait to hear about your local hero, and the amazing impact they have had on our communities! Submit your Hero’s nomination by December 10 for our next quarterly contest winner to be announced December 20.
Congratulations 2021 Gift of a Smile Heroes Contest Winners!
Click on the Winners’ Photos Below to Read Their Hero Stories
Thank you to all who nominated a deserving adult as we received an outpour of nominations and heartfelt stories.
Meet Our Quarterly 2021 Winners!
Meet Our March 2021 Winners!
Gift of a Smile Heroes was recently featured in the AJC and Gwinnett Magazine!
Nominate Your Community Hero by December 10, 2021.
Quarterly winner will be announced on December 20, 2021.
To enter, share a compelling story of why you think they deserve to have a beautiful, healthy smile!
*ALL FIELDS MUST BE COMPLETED TO SUBMIT NOMINATION.
HAVE QUESTIONS FOR GSO? We are here to help you “Love Your Smile”! A confident smile is something you can share! As a top rated orthodontist in Atlanta and Duluth, GSO has special offers, paid-in-full discounts and flexible payment options so that you can get your affordable braces today. Please call us at 770-659-7286 or click to schedule your free consultation.
Gift of a Smile Heroes 2021
We are seeking nominations for deserving adults who meet all of the following qualifications:
- Would benefit from orthodontic care, but are not able to afford it
- Have a compelling “Hero” story
- Submit a smile photo
- Have good dental hygiene (as certified by the applicant’s general dentist)
- Have no unfilled cavities
- Not be wearing braces currently
- Must be a Georgia resident and live in the Atlanta metro area
- Must be eighteen years of age or older
- No purchase necessary to enter
We will review the nominations and contact you if you are a finalist.
Terms and Conditions:
- One (1) recipient will not be selected at random or by chance
- Entries close at midnight EST on December 10, 2021
- Three (3) finalists must be available to complete new patient paperwork and upload teeth photos by December 14, 2021
- Recipients will be announced on December 20, 2021
- By entering you agree to join the Georgia School of Orthodontics’ mailing, e-mail, and text marketing lists
- Must be eighteen years of age or older to nominate individuals