Our number one goal is to give you the healthy, straight, beautiful smile that you have always wanted. We understand that choosing to receive orthodontic care is a big decision, and we will work with you every step of the way to make sure that your treatment is as rewarding as possible. Our practice utilizes the latest technology, offering a variety of treatment options to give you the customized, individual care you deserve.
Your new smile starts with a complimentary virtual consultation!
That’s right… your initial consultation is virtual and will allow you to meet with our treatment coordinator from the comfort of your home or office. Once you schedule your virtual new patient consultation, you will:
- Receive an email with a link to complete the New Patient Paperwork and upload five (5) images of your teeth.
- Submit paperwork and images 48 hours prior to your virtual consultation. If not, we will need reschedule the appointment.
- Doctor reviews your images to determine if you are a candidate for treatment at GSO.
- We suggest you test the virtual consultation link prior to the consultation time to ensure your audio and video works properly.
During your virtual consultation, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms.
- Discuss if you are eligible for the program based on the doctor’s review of images.
- Brief you on the estimated treatment time and costs.
Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we will provide all the information you need to determine which treatment is right for you. Please contact us to schedule your complimentary virtual consultation.
What happens next?
We know that life keeps you busy, so we offer convenient early morning and afternoon hours. Visiting the orthodontist every 6-8 weeks is an important part of your orthodontic treatment, with regular checkups lasting between 20-40 minutes. We will do all we can to ensure that you spend less time in the dental chair so you can spend more time enjoying what you love to do!
If you are running late or need to reschedule your appointment, please call us immediately; and we will do everything we can to see you the same day. Because we see a large number of patients, we may have to reschedule your appointment if you are more than 15 minutes late.
We request 24-hours’ notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We know that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment. However, please note that if you miss two appointments without notifying us 24 hours in advance, you may be subject to an additional fee.