The Georgia School of Orthodontics is proud to be featured by local and nationwide media outlets. Please click below to see some of the exciting coverage on our state-of-the-art program and clinic.
Nandakumar Janakiraman, B.D.S, M.D.S., MDentSc has been named associate professor with the Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO), which consists of two campus locations in metro Atlanta. “Dr. Janakiraman is a world-renowned researcher and proven leader,” said Ricky Harrell, D.M.D., M.A., Program Director of the Georgia School of Orthodontics. “He brings an extensive educational background and..
The Georgia School of Orthodontics will provide complimentary orthodontic care to three Gwinnett kids. The school announced the names of the three recipients during the groundbreaking for its second campus in Duluth last week. “We chose three children who truly inspired us and whose stories touched our hearts,” said Dr. Ricky E. Harrell, program director..
The Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO) has started construction of a 9,000 square foot office in Gwinnett County, which will double its orthodontic service capacity for metro Atlanta residents. This new location is the second of several Georgia School of Orthodontics that are planned to open in underserved areas throughout the metro Atlanta area. Located..
An orthodontics school and clinic will break ground in Duluth this month. “The Georgia School of Orthodontics will be a great addition to the Gwinnett community,” said Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners Chairman Charlotte Nash. “Their presence in Gwinnett will address a critical need for affordable orthodontic care and provide access to these services to..
ATLANTA, Jan. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — After a nationwide search that spanned several months, The Georgia School of Orthodontics’ Board of Directors have selected Ricky E. Harrell D.M.D., M.A., and Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics as the new program director. Harrell joins The Georgia School of Orthodontics from the Medical University of South..
Dr. Melvin Polk Named Interim Program Director – Atlanta – December 6, 2016 Today The Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO) Chairman of the Board, Randy Kluender, D.D.S., M.S. announced Dr. Melvin Polk, who is currently a full-time faculty member at the school, has been appointed interim program director. “We are appreciative for the service and..
The Georgia School of Orthodontics was featured in the Atlanta Business Chronicle . ATLANTA, Sept. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — At its August 2016 meeting, the Commission on Dental Accreditation (“CODA”) granted Initial Accreditation to the Georgia School of Orthodontics (“GSO”), a new program in orthodontic education that aims to improve both orthodontic education opportunities in the state as..
– Metro Atlanta Black In response to an increased demand for orthodontic dentists within the state of Georgia, a new orthodontic residency program will be opening its doors in 2016. The Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO) is based in Atlanta and will start accepting patients in April. Read More
[/videos] Focus Atlanta Interview: Dr. Pramod Sinha and Lia Stone – Focus Atlanta Dr. Pramod Sinha and Lia Stone are being interviewed on Foucs Atlanta. Dr. Sinha explains the goals and mission the Georgia School of Orthodontics and Lia talks about her delight when she found out that she was the recipient of free orthodontic..
– Dentist Money Digest, December 28, 2016 A new orthodontic residency program opening next year says it will offer an “innovative approach” to clinical learning. The Georgia School of Orthodontics, in Atlanta, anticipates enrolling its first class in the fall of 2016. The three-year residency program is open to dentists from across the US, but..
– Rockdale Citizen The Georgia School of Orthodontics recently announced that Conyers resident Eli Apted was one of three recipients of complimentary orthodontic care at GSO’s grand opening. Eli Apted, a 14-year-old Conyers resident who is described by his drama teacher as a “young Steve Martin,” has an overbite and crooked front teeth, which prevents..
– PR Newswire The Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO) announced Thursday the recipients of complimentary orthodontic care at GSO’s grand opening and ribbon cutting event. “We reviewed hundreds of nomination entries and after thoughtful deliberation, chose three children who truly inspired us and whose stories touched our hearts. We want to help boost their confidence..
– Yahoo News The Georgia School of Orthodontics will celebrate its grand opening with an event announcing the first three deserving recipients of the $100,000 in complimentary orthodontic care it has pledged to provide to the Atlanta community over the next three years. The event will also include demonstrations of its new CS 3600 intraoral..
– Atlanta Journal-Constitution The Georgia School of Orthodontics is excited to celebrate the grand opening and ribbon cutting of its state-of-the-art facility. The newly developed clinic equipped with the latest technology is designed to provide a top-notch experience and education for dentists, while offering high quality and affordable orthodontic care to every patient. Georgia School..
– Mommy Talk Show As if feeding, clothing and educating a child isn’t expensive enough there comes a time when your dentist will refer you to an orthodontist for braces. According to Oral-B, the average cost to install and maintain braces can range from $3,000 for metal traditional braces to $10,000 for lingual braces (the..
– CBS46 To commemorate its grand opening in May, the Georgia School of Orthodontics announced today plans to provide $100,000 worth of complimentary orthodontic care at its newly constructed Atlanta Clinic. “A gift of this magnitude has the potential to impact more than 30 children and their families,” said Randy under-served, Chairman of the Board..
– Yahoo News To commemorate its grand opening in May, the Georgia School of Orthodontics announced today plans to provide $100,000 worth of complimentary orthodontic care at its newly constructed Atlanta Clinic. “A gift of this magnitude has the potential to impact more than 30 children and their families,” said Randy Kluender, Chairman of the..
– Orthodontic Products A new orthodontic residency program will open in Atlanta in 2016. The Georgia School of Orthodontics (GSO) will be a 3-year residency program open to dentists across the country. According to a press release from GSO, the program will have “an industry average tuition rate along with stringent education and admission standards.”..
– The Augusta Chronicle ATLANTA – Targeting minority students and patients, a new school intends to train Georgia dentists on teeth straightening. New Jersey-based Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center is sponsoring the launch of the Georgia School of Orthodontics, which hopes to begin class next fall with 18 students once it receives accreditation. Read More